Below is a list of 20 absolutely free things you can do today:
1. Watch the sunset – sit on top of a hill and admire the sunset
2. Take a walk in the park – inhale the fresh air and be one with nature
3. Visit a meditation centre – join in on an early meditation session
4. Watch the stars – from your garden or park, lie down and watch the stars. The brightest stars are the oldest stars!
5. Climb up a mountain or walk up a hill and admire the view from the top
6. Visit a free museum
7. Take a walk along the river – bring together your thoughts on a peaceful river walk
8. Visit an art gallery – admire the art at a local art gallery
9. Check out the free shows or festivals in your local area
10. Visit a landmark or attraction nearby
11. Relax on or take a stroll along the beach – or go for a swim in the sea
12. Check out the events at your local community
13. Volunteer – do some volunteering at your local community or charity
14. Visit a library – read a comic book or pick up a classic novel
15. Write a novel – step into the world of your imagination and pluck out a descriptive story
16. Camp out alone or with some friends, take some snacks and enjoy a cosy campfire
17. Visit a friend – catch up with a friend and chill
18. Visit family – visit a familiar face
19. Visit an outdoor film festival
20. Sign up for a free day pass at a local gym or attend a free outdoor fitness taster session
Check out the Meetup app to find other free activities in your area.
If you’re looking for personal growth, check out 50 Simple habits that will change your life.